Help! Healthy Himalayan In Danger Of Euthanasia In Quebec

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To be honest, I'm hoping to gently encourage a friend of mine to consider adopting her (he was the one who drove me to go and save her!).

However, his own cat was put down in December after a sudden illness, so he may not be ready. But he does love Chanelle :)
Awww that would be perfect if he did!

sjpennytoum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh dear... unfortunately she's had two more accidents, last night and this morning. It's weird - she'll pee no problem, but if I don't clean up that first litter-box poop in time, she'll poop elsewhere until the box is cleaned.

I'm going to add a small second litter box with a different kind of litter to see if that fixes anything.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear... unfortunately she's had two more accidents, last night and this morning. It's weird - she'll pee no problem, but if I don't clean up that first litter-box poop in time, she'll poop elsewhere until the box is cleaned.

I'm going to add a small second litter box with a different kind of litter to see if that fixes anything.
Hmm. I wonder if she'd be good with a litter robot then.

sjpennytoum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You know, I'm totally stumped. She pees just fine in the box, and even poops there most of the time. But there's a folded up old blanket in the room, and I'll occasionally find a poop right in the middle of it. Nowhere else! When I'm home, she has access to the whole apartment... but there's either poop in the box, or right on the blanket. It's so weird. :confused2: