Help! Healthy Himalayan In Danger Of Euthanasia In Quebec

sjpennytoum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! Long time, no speak.

I am happy to announce that I brought Chanelle to her forever home today. The search was long, but I found her a new human who is very familiar with litter box issues and ready to manage Chanelle's quirks. As fate would have it, the adopter's last cat was also named Chanel :)

Chanelle walked right into her new home and flopped right down on the carpet, asking for pets.

My heart hurts a little bit (she was my first foster) but I am also happy I took the time to find her a perfect home. Thank you all for your tips, encouragement, and good vibes!

-sj

sjpennytoum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Oh, I needed to hear this! Oh, Chanelle, now your real life starts, precious girl!

Um...did you mention TCS to Chanel? Perhaps she could join here?
Oh, just to clarify - the adopter's name is Marie-Eve. Her last cat (who lived to 17 and passed earlier this year) was named Chanel :)

I might pass on that recommendation! :)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just read this whole thread - what a wonderful way to start a new year! I'm so happy for Chanelle! It's amazing how everyone pulled together to help this beautiful little girl.
This isn't the first time this crew has come together to accomplish something incredible. There truly is strength in numbers!