Help get ready for vet visit?

bluebklyn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Nishi had a bout of diarrhea back in July when we were staying in another state and saw a local vet. They examined her and a stool sample, then prescribed Vetasyl and Proviable for a week. The diarrhea resolved around the fifth day and that was that.

Now she is having diarrhea again and I've made an appointment with a vet here in our own city. She has not seen a vet here in a number of years, so Thursday's visit will be her first with her new doctor. Due to COVID, I have to drop her off and won't be with her during the exam. I've been given a registration form and I need to include all of her relevant information.

So far, I have listed her vaccination history, eating and drinking habits, lack of health issues, an overview of the diarrhea she had in July (and the accompanying vet record)...anything else that you think might be important? I'd rather provide too much information than too little.

Kittycatcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nishi had a bout of diarrhea back in July when we were staying in another state and saw a local vet. They examined her and a stool sample, then prescribed Vetasyl and Proviable for a week. The diarrhea resolved around the fifth day and that was that.

Now she is having diarrhea again and I've made an appointment with a vet here in our own city. She has not seen a vet here in a number of years, so Thursday's visit will be her first with her new doctor. Due to COVID, I have to drop her off and won't be with her during the exam. I've been given a registration form and I need to include all of her relevant information.

So far, I have listed her vaccination history, eating and drinking habits, lack of health issues, an overview of the diarrhea she had in July (and the accompanying vet record)...anything else that you think might be important? I'd rather provide too much information than too little.
When she was last de-wormed and flea treated.
Sometimes worms can be responsible for diarrhea so they'll want to know this.