Help for a friend!!!!

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi! I'm not exactly sure where to post this, but here goes. A friend of mine lost her beloved chihuahua several weeks ago when he disappeared from her yard. It happened within just a few minutes when she let him out to take care of business. Her other dog came back when she called her, but Ringo never did. Despite an exhaustive search, posting information on various community websites and even offering a reward, she has had no luck finding him and no leads. It seems highly unlikely that she will ever get him back, and at this point she thinks that the only thing that will make her feel better is to get a new chihuahua puppy. She found one that she likes, but she could not afford the $7,000 that they wanted for him. She specifically likes chihuahuas because of how closely they bond with their humans.

Does anyone either have chihuahua puppies for sale or know someone that does? She does not really care about the color or gender. She is just trying to find one that is reasonably priced or an owner or breeder that is willing to work with her on making payments. She lives in Burleson, TX (just south of Fort Worth), so she needs it to be someone in the DFW area. You can message me your information, and I can pass it on to her. Thanks for your help!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
$7000 is insane unless he's made of gold :D. She does want to support a good breeder, but I'm sure there are good breeders keeping it more reasonable, especially with a common breed.

Here's the TX breeder directory for the Chihuahua club of America:
Breeder Directory - The Chihuahua Club of America

And I don't know how she feels about adopting an older dog, but there are usually a lot of Chihuahuas up for rehoming, she can look at local pet rehoming Facebook pages.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know. I thought that was a crazy price too. Thanks for the info. I'll pass it on to her.