Help finding a toy?

octoberstormxx

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So my cat is obsessed with a particular cat toy. He has had it for a while and it has been through the wringer. I am looking for an identical or very similar toy. The outside is red and blue felt with sequins, the inside is cardboard with a jingle ball in it. If anyone knows of where this toy might have come from or something similar that is soft but jingles, I would appreciate suggestions. It is almost broken.

kittenmittens84

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Not exactly the same, but my cat loves toys in a similar vein and he is currently obsessed with a boots and Barkley yarn ball from target - Yarn Balls Pet Toy Set - 3pk - Boots & Barkley The outside is soft and the inside is a ball (not sure if it’s plastic or cardboard) that rattles.

If they have Daiso where you live, they definitely sell a very similar ball - the outside is leopard print. Also Petsmart definitely has a grab bag of 4 or 5 where one of them is soft with a bell, I want to say they were whisker city brand?

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Petco and Petsmart sometimes have similar balls in the loose toy bin.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So my cat is obsessed with a particular cat toy. He has had it for a while and it has been through the wringer. I am looking for an identical or very similar toy. The outside is red and blue felt with sequins, the inside is cardboard with a jingle ball in it. If anyone knows of where this toy might have come from or something similar that is soft but jingles, I would appreciate suggestions. It is almost broken.

O octoberstormxx - I've seen those in older versions of the cat toy Christmas stocking products. Some of the newer cat Christmas stockings don't have them anymore, with other types of toy balls in their place.

If you hover over the image here at this amazon link, you can see one red one with the sequins, inside of this stocking just below where you see the plastic gray ball with star cut-outs:

You can see two felt balls inside this stocking, red/white & green/white, without sequins -- but I can vouch for these ones (as being the kind you describe), as I got some of these stockings last year and my cat is still playing with those balls:

:goodluck:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You could try these, too. They are described as plush balls with rattle sounds, but I've never bought them.

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine devours toys INSTANTLY.
HOWEVER, every so often a new one is introduced, and if it makes it past the 30 minute mark, then it'll probably remain intact for a very long time.
Which, by no means, does that mean another identical toy will fare the same.
He's been given five identical "purple things". He loves the 1st one and is ever so gentle with it. The others lasted less than a minute.