Help diesel won't let me sleep

dieselcat

diesel the cat 😺
Young Cat
Purraise
For the last few days diesel has either kept me awake or woken me with constant yowling she keeps looking out of window and everytime she sees anything outside she will either growl or yowl any ideas why she would do this

tyleete

Queen of the Crazy
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Some cats do NOT respect the sanctity of a good night's sleep.😄
As for the why? My cats get upset looking out the windows, depending on what kind of animals are out there. They chitter at squirrels and birds. Growl at bears & any people coming up. And stare quietly at the deer. So I'd say it depends on what they're seeing. Try a wildlife camera or Ring security cam to see what'sgoing on out there bugging him. From there you can see about keeping them away at night. Also try to keep your sweetie away from the window. Mine have access to 1 of the windows during the day, but we take away their ability to stare out it at night. Thick curtains come down and tuck them behind the cat shelf/scratching tree that sits in front of the window.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dieselcat

diesel the cat 😺
Young Cat
Purraise
If she ain't at the window she is scratching at the door she is an indoor cat as we live on a very busy main road.