Help choosing Siamese siblings

8102Siameseplease

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! We are new here and our family is looking for help with deciding gender for our new Siamese kittens ❤

As litter mates, do you think two females are compatible? I know Siamese don’t fall in the same category as many other cats because of their socialabilty. I have scoured the net about this topic and read some very mixed responses about this topic so we are checking with experienced cat lovers!
Thanks

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
5fc21f5d5977652f3d07e5363e7c9763--animated-gif-to-play.jpg
II
I would go with boys. Female Siamese can be very bitchy but sweet.💖

ArtNJ

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You will find very experienced people that say all sorts of things about differences, but as far as I know, there are not any established differences between timely spayed and neutered cats. I'd get the two you think are cutest. Failing that, the two that are friendliest.

Cats tend to not have as clearly established breed behaviors as dogs do. If you are getting purebred Siamese there is a decent chance they will be very talky, but beyond that, you will have to see. "Apple head" Siamese tend to be even more variable; one of my first cats was an Apple head Siamese who wasn't talky at all. Great cat, but didn't behave like anyone's idea of a Siamese.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Though I've never had Siamese cats I've never seen much difference between neutered, well socialized cats based on gender. I'd just get on the floor with the kittens and pick the two who resonate best with you. Or go for a bonded pair.