Help!! Brain Damage??

Citrusalicylate

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Around 11am, it was raining and we were rushing to get in, I quickly closed the door not realizing one of my kittens had run through the door and got caught (mostly her head), as soon as it happened she started seizing. She has stopped seizing and is now resting, nothing seems to be broken but she cannot walk more than a few steps before falling over. I'm really worried. (she's only 6 weeks old)
15608908383261791555072450658182.jpg

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Around 11am, it was raining and we were rushing to get in, I quickly closed the door not realizing one of my kittens had run through the door and got caught (mostly her head), as soon as it happened she started seizing. She has stopped seizing and is now resting, nothing seems to be broken but she cannot walk more than a few steps before falling over. I'm really worried. (she's only 6 weeks old)View attachment 289469
God..please let this kitty be ok....

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Around 11am, it was raining and we were rushing to get in, I quickly closed the door not realizing one of my kittens had run through the door and got caught (mostly her head), as soon as it happened she started seizing. She has stopped seizing and is now resting, nothing seems to be broken but she cannot walk more than a few steps before falling over. I'm really worried. (she's only 6 weeks old)View attachment 289469
GO TO VET

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I was not meaning to be rude, but there is no way to know what is happening unless she is looked at by a vet. I hope she can turn around, and that whatever damage they might find is treatable, or with any luck temporary. More so, I hope she is not in pain.

Please keep us posted.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
We all on this site love CATS..So Please give us an update....We are here to help..provide support for ure kitty n u...PLEASE LET US KNOW SOMETHING

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Citrusalicylate

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you everyone who was worried, she is alright now. She's acting like nothing ever happened and is running around, playing, and nursing with all of her other siblings. I'm pretty sure she was just stunned a bit. :yess::worship: