Hello

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Hello! Just wanted to say "Hi!" to everyone on here and I'm looking forward to readding this site's cat info., readding your cat stories, and having fun. I have 2 kittens. A 5 month old female Torbie named Faline and 3 month old Siamese male named Simba. Looking forward to readding and hearring from you.
Anne

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy your time here. The people are so nice and have a wealth of knowledge.

I have both a boy and girl kitty too! They are 2 years old now, but still sometimes romp around like kittens. And just like in the people world with male/female relations, sometimes Trent just doesn't know when Ophelia has had enough. It's pretty funny to watch. She is a little more than 1/2 his size, but when she is done playing she puts him right in his place!

Hope to hear more from you!

falling_rain21

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome! I have 2 cats myself. A male, 2 years old, named Noah, and cleopatra, female of course, 7 months! I know you'll love it here. Lots to learn, talk about, and laugh at!!! Talking to yah soon.

Smiles...:tounge2:

nemmi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi and welcome,
Hehe sometimes I wish my cats were still kittens and then I remember all the trouble Misty would get into lol.

I have 2 cats Misty and Nigel, a guinea pig named Samantha and Iasis is a Hedgehog.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS. I can't wait to hear more about your babies! Don't forget to post pics!