Hello

panther

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I have been lurking around this forum for a while and decided to join. I have a two and a half year old spayed Bengal female named Gabrielle and a two year old spayed Siamese cross named Tifa. Hope to learn and share a lot here.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Panther and welcome. One of our members, Nitecrwlr, has a Bengal. He is also a master at capturing her on film. Check out some of his posts in the Lounge. Hope you enjoy it here.

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Panther!! Welcome to the site! This is a great place with loads of info and cool people... make yourself at home!!! Oh and Pics are always a MUST here!!! Or else!!! ha ha ha ha

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Panther and welcome! You will enjoy this site as much as i do. Very informative people and great new friends. Hope you stick around.

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome Panther! You'll love it here...there is always lots of info here if you have any questions.
A big MEOW from my kitties, Socks and Boo.

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Panther - I missed your welcome party and hope that you do not mind if I join in a little late!

MEOW!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

panther

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks all for the warm welcomes. I have been enjoying reading the threads!

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Panther! You've found the best Cat Site on the web!!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Panther...I think Bengals are so beautiful...if you get a chance, maybe you could post a picture here for us...or if you are like me, and not so handy at doing things like that, you could just ask one of the other members to post it for you, and e-mail it to them.
Glad you have joined us here!