Hello!

Cattercat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone I just joined at this looks like an awesome website!

I have 20 cats (mainly outdoor)
Luna kept having kittens and her kittens had kittens, but now they are almost all spayed.
The names are Lucy, Pumpkin, Luna, Louie, Jumbo, Juno, Jack, Sally, Sammy, Smokey, Marble, Maverick, Milly and 7 unnamed kittens(trying to give away some)

They are all super sweet and I can post some pictures later.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
I WANT TO SEE A PHOTO OF EACH ONE PLEASE. Good for you, that is a heck of a lot of cat to take care of, how do you do it????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cattercat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I WANT TO SEE A PHOTO OF EACH ONE PLEASE. Good for you, that is a heck of a lot of cat to take care of, how do you do it????
Lots and lots of cat food😭
I live on a farm, so they have lots of room. They live on the porch, barn, or basement. We try to keep them out of the house as much as we can, because they may pee/poop somewhere, but it’s difficult.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
character-cartoon-cat-say-hello-with-flower-background_77984-110.jpg
Cattercat, Luna, Lucy, Pumpkin, Luna, Louie, Jumbo, Juno, Jack, Sally, Sammy, Smokey, Marble, Maverick, Milly and the rest of the kitties, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
JN001__02379.1471462848.1280.1280.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of all your kitties for us to see! :camera::camera::camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forumsand do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Your post is a purr-fect example of how a cat population can grow from just one female cat. Thanks for caring for all of them. Good luck getting the last ones spayed and neutered, and homes for some of the kittens.