Hello

WeMakeADifferance

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello 🙂,
It's nice to get to know you!
I am new here

I came upon this site, searching for answers to my last litter of kittens.

I grew up on a small farm.
Therefore, you'd probably think, I know slot about cat's and Kitten's. Right?

Well let me be the first to tell you. I now live in a community housing apartment complex.

And to try and keep to the point. I just have to tell you. THIS IS NOTHING LIKE IT WAS, WHEN I WAS GROWING UP!

I've been learning all kinds of things, to which I never knew!

My last litter of kittens, are different than anything I've explained yet! Having just descovered by accident; that you can't feed kittens, baby formula. I think was the most shocking one yet!

That and the fact that female cat's, get really grouchy, not wanted to be around any other animals; I have to say. Because I only have cat's now!

Due to this fact, my first female, after her first litter, began showing me, that she didn't want her babies here. By staying away. And acting discussed, when I go out and call her in. When she would see them still here.

Long and short of all this is the fact that I ended up with three of her first litter, by accident!

I love them all though.
And (I spell it like this) Mylow, she is exceptional!

When her prissy daughter was raped at the age of four months. I can't get past the fact that she actually helped her daughter clean up her babies and herself!
Seara (another spelling preference) her daughter.
Has long hair! After helping her delivery two already, to where and which shows her attitude and her ignorance.
I had to warm up the baby, because she didn't know what she was supposed to do!
After I helped her deliver, (This was my first time having to assist.) She slowly cleaned herself, I encouraged her to eat and clean up, what I know she needs, to bring in the milk. This is where her mother (Mylow) came in.
Mylow jump's up, and immediately cuz goes for what I thought she was going for. The after birth.
But instead, she began cleaning the kitten that I had just warmed up.

This experience with learning how cat's become like this, is totally New to me! Seara, also became unwilling to be friendly when she was pregnant! Like her mother. Slapping at the babies and her sister and brother. I have seen a cat and a dog, share caring for each other's babies; while the other was out! And I have seen mother's take in babies to which aren't there's. Weather it be another kitten or not.
But all the time while growing up. I not once ever remember rivalry!
I mean. I can't tell you how many times I've witnessed a male cat, allowing young Kitten's to suckle upon them!
Not my Big Brother!

Although he is Definitely a Great Big Brother! He and his sister Purl, both cleaned, watched, cuddled, and played, with the Kitten's. But when ever they would try to look for food on them. They would simply and gently, push them away!

Back to Milow helping her daughter. Now After Mylow began helping me, I was able to relax and take care of other needs a little bit. Only while I was busy, Seara had another kitten, to which she smothered one, having another! I gave Mylow, a interesting s*** for this.
And by that time. We were both ready to take Sierra's kittens from her!
If Myla would have had any milk and would have stayed with the one baby I would have let her!
Well all turned out well, Sierra delivered six healthy babies
To wear I had to box her up and keep her mother away from them, and her in order to keep her from taking them from her!

Oh! By the time Sierra had her 7th kitten; she had it down!

And I took the one day. This day following that Milo helped her take care of the babies.

I forgot to mention how hysterical it was in a way. Watching Milo clean her daughter with that long hair.

Well since Miley couldn't understand, she would come in and clean them up then go out and try to bring them in something to eat and or catch.
And I'll be darned if you didn't actually come in with a mouse once!

This went on for a couple of weeks; then she left because he was getting time to have her own babies again!

Somming this all up

Last edited by a moderator:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
3d4a7fca5a901077faa7d23e16e6e300.gif
WeMakeADifference and kitties, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
27fcc15df3fba68a2a4b868777fc711c.jpg

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see! :camera: :camera: :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello there! Welcome to TCS! We are glad you're here. :)