Hello

Kezza301

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi guys, I'm Kerry from the UK. We have had our black kitten for 2 days called Penny, born 2st August. I've joined up so I can make sure I'm learning and giving her her best care she needs :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
ddfdf3aea4505a09a8773682249eaa7f.jpg
Kerry and Penny, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
04dc1171beeb7d41f8292ff3afb1cc22.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of Penny for us to see! :camera: :camera: :camera: and we have a special thread here just for her in black-cats-only.268663 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 too showcase what your kitty is up to. Also we have a current 'Photo of The Month' contest. If you have a photo of Penny that fits the description, do join the contest here in september-2021-picture-of-the-month-competition-begging-cats.434729

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign: Kerry and Penny. From the proud mum of two fur babies one house panther. ;) black cat's are Awsome. You should post some pictures on the black cat's only tread. Or here we love pictures especially of baby panther's.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kezza301

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you, I'll read through those and have shared some pictures of Penny 😁 I read the kitten proofing my home and omg there's so much a kitten can get into 😂 at the moment we have started her off in our bedroom as it's very big but has the least amount of dangers and we can spend plenty of time in there and then want to open another room for her where we can supervise her as well. She's so small I worry abut losing her in this house lol

Attachments