Hello!

Lara13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi - New Cat mom.
This is Stormi. She’s a rescue which I adopted 2 weeks and a half ago. She’s about 2 years old and we’ve had a rough start. She ended up having bronchitis and a tooth infection. So two visits to the vet since I’ve had her. What a start.

She’s very shy and still runs when she sees us walking her way but is making progress. She does take treats from my hand and let’s us pet her (when she wants). She’s very sweet but so frightened. Hoping she’ll get more comfortable soon.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lara13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome and bless you for adopting this beautiful girl. I am sure that all your love and efforts to make her feel safe will pay dividends in the near future. I hope all her health issues are behind her
She’s feeling better. Thank you!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
depositphotos_100748474-stock-illustration-cat-with-hello.jpg
Lara13 and Stormi, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
478e64634e35767ee46b208b8a7ca6cd.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

That you for adopting Stormi and for giving her a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out her life :clapcat:

She's a lovely gal :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of her and we have a special thread here just for her in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.
Do join our picture-of-the-month-competition-dec-2020-cats-with-their-favourite-gifts.422577.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
We've already met in another thread, so this is an encore "hello and welcome to TCS". :wave2:
Stormi is pawsitively beautiful. Hopefully she starts to feel more comfortable soon. :catlove:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lara13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
View attachment 362571 Lara13 and Stormi, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 362570 to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

That you for adopting Stormi and for giving her a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out her life :clapcat:

She's a lovely gal :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of her and we have a special thread here just for her in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.
Do join our picture-of-the-month-competition-dec-2020-cats-with-their-favourite-gifts.422577.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
Thanks for such a lovely welcome!! I'm happy I adopted her. I noticed her not only because of her beauty but also because of her sad eyes. She looked so sad that all i wanted to do was take her home and try to make her happy. Her face has definitely changed and we're making progress. :hyper:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: Thank you for adopting Storm. She is unbelievably cute.:lovecat4: As others have said, two weeks is a relatively short time for her to get acclimated. Little by little she will warm up to you and be grateful that you gave her a forever home.:hearthrob: