Hello!

Bowling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone. I am new here. I have 3 cats, a black and white tuxedo male, a ginger female and a long haired, very soft, white (I don't know what she is!) 11 week old kitten with a black patch above by her ear and a huge bushy black tail - anyone have any ideas what mix she could be - she seems most unusual!

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
daf85b3412b7783b086866422edc2b7b.gif
Bowling,and kitty gang, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
83b628873c7a2419b34230feadd8daf9.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely kitties you have here :hearthrob: :redheartpump: What are their names? Do post more photos of them and we have special threads just for them here in tuxedo-cats.281802, post-pics-of-calicos-tortieshells-and-orange-cats-here.303458 and your white cat falls into this category bi-color-kitties-only.85808 instead of the white cats thread and there are many other fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up.

For a more precise description of your white cat, you may start a thread here in describing-cats-what-does-my-cat-look-like.5809

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: You have 3 pawsitively beautiful kitties. :catlove:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your lovely cats! I am so kittensmitten with that little white girl! As nearly as I can tell, her markings very much resemble the Van pattern. Now, "Turkish Van" is an actual breed, but the Van pattern (markings on head and tail) can be seen in many breeds and mixed breeds. They aren't actually white with dark markings, they are dark with VAST areas of white! She's a real cutie!

UM...what are their names, please? I can't just call them "Whatstheirfaces"!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bowling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ginger is called Coco, tuxedo is called Poitou and white kitten is Spot xx

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Another warm welcome! :wave3: Your furry crew are adorable and I love the markings on Spot.:lovecat3: