Hello!!

Milly.molly.mandy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi!

I've just joined after getting a new kitten following the loss of my big boy Ozzie in May (big all black cat).

I've now got his sister Magenta (black and white) and my beautiful new tabby kitten Puffin in our little cat rescue family!

So, hello everyone 😊
CYMERA_20200903_005401.jpg
CYMERA_20200903_003240.jpg
CYMERA_20200903_005807.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
0d13c8ea31366e2c229115fd4127191a.jpg
to you Milly, Magenta and Puffin, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
04dc1171beeb7d41f8292ff3afb1cc22.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

We are so
IMG_3272.GIF
to hear about lovely Ozzie :alright: You may want to pay a r=tribute to Ozzie here in :- crossing-the-bridge.19

Magenta and Puffin are beautiful :redheartpump: :hearthrob:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Milly.molly.mandy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:hellosmiley::welcomesign:Welcome to the cat site! Glad you're here!

Very sorry to hear about you loss. Never easy. Ozzie was stunning. XOXOXOX

You're whole family is a beautiful bunch!
Thank you!! Ozzie was a very unique cat, but I just remember that when I adopted him as a kitten he had Feline Infectious Anaemia and a high grade heart murmer and we were told he wouldn't make it past 5 years old. But we had over 14 years together and he was so happy and loved life. I'm heart broken he's gone but so thankful I got to spend his life with him ❤:)

FeralHearts

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you!! Ozzie was a very unique cat, but I just remember that when I adopted him as a kitten he had Feline Infectious Anaemia and a high grade heart murmer and we were told he wouldn't make it past 5 years old. But we had over 14 years together and he was so happy and loved life. I'm heart broken he's gone but so thankful I got to spend his life with him ❤:)
That is great that you had all that time with him! It just goes to show, like in human medicine, Vets can only do best guesses. Glad they prepared you but happier still that they were not right. :-)

It's always a hard deal we make when we bring them into our lives. We do the best we can to keep them healthy, happy and make the best choices for them knowing that at some point we have to love them enough to let them go. Sucks beyond the expression it.

Ozzie looks like he was very happy! :-)

Magenta looks like she would rule the house and Puffin like they don't have a care in the world! Precious ones!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Magenta and Puffin are cutie pies. Do they get along well?

Condolences on the loss of Ozzie. He was a handsome boy. RIP sweetie. :angel3:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: I'm glad you joined the site and introduced us to Magenta and Puffin. Thank you for rescuing this dynamic duo. I'm so dearly sorry for the loss of Ozzie. RIP sweet angel.:angel: