Hello

frazzfox

Mama to Kila the Calico
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome! Your girl Gypsy is beautiful! I love her big back markings. One of my childhood cats was a tabby named Gypsy as well. :redheartpump: I hope the two of you have a wonderful life together!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bgolfn333

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello and welcome! Your girl Gypsy is beautiful! I love her big back markings. One of my childhood cats was a tabby named Gypsy as well. :redheartpump: I hope the two of you have a wonderful life together!
Thank you frazzfox I hope she will be around for a long time :kneading:

Poweranni74

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you Neely. Yes, I've been reading quite a bit and looking at other people's cats 😻
She is a beauty, my girlfriend wants to bring over her kitten but I'm not sure how she would feel about that.
I would do it ASAP. Kittens don't seem to trigger the same degree of territorial behavior as adult cats do. And it is great for socializing both of them. In my experience you get a few hisses and waps, but the level of violence and the urine spraying will be reduced.

It is like, imagine you live with a couple of roommates and somebody drops this foster kid off at your front door. It would be less annoying then if some fully adult human dork moves in.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bgolfn333

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I would do it ASAP. Kittens don't seem to trigger the same degree of territorial behavior as adult cats do. And it is great for socializing both of them. In my experience you get a few hisses and waps, but the level of violence and the urine spraying will be reduced.

It is like, imagine you live with a couple of roommates and somebody drops this foster kid off at your front door. It would be less annoying then if some fully adult human dork moves in.

Thanks for the info. She is going to bring her over today so it will be two girl kittens, I dont know if thats ok but I will look it up.