Hello

Bgolfn333

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone, my name is Brandon amd my new kitten is Gypsy. She was rescued and given to me by a friend who rescues cats on a regular basis. In searching for info on how to care for her I kept coming across this forum so Indecided it would be a good idea to join. Lots of great info on here and plenty of insightful people it seems. Anyways, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My kitty is an inside cat. I dont know what she is but she is coming around ( mostly from midnight to 6 in the morning haha)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
205484_34a50.gif

Brandon and Gypsy, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
images.jpg

to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting Gypsy and for giving her a warm and fur-ever loving home. She's a beautiful! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

Since you've been searching around the site on how to take care of Gypsy, do read the articles below to orientate yourself on taking care of a cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

bringing-home-a-new-cat-the-complete-guide.29657
first-time-cat-owners-guide.33669
how-to-help-a-new-cat-adjust-to-your-home.32804
common-foods-that-are-harmful-to-cats.30181
household-chemicals-and-your-cats.29641
first-aid-for-cats.22464
cats-lilies-avoid-the-danger-lurking-in-your-home.33397
the-litterbox-what-every-cat-owner-needs-to-know.33457
how-to-choose-the-right-litterbox.32515

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bgolfn333

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Poweranni74 Thank you, I'm not sure after your comment I looked into that and it seems that she might have some in her Black paw pads, and marbled, with only white being on her chin and under her eyes, she dies make weird noises that I mentioned like a chickling but since I've never had a cat I wouldn't know if all cats do these or have these traits. Her tail also curls under itself instead of over the top even when I'm petting her and she seems happy.

Bgolfn333

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
205484_34a50.gif

Brandon and Gypsy, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
images.jpg

to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting Gypsy and for giving her a warm and fur-ever loving home. She's a beautiful! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

Since you've been searching around the site on how to take care of Gypsy, do read the articles below to orientate yourself on taking care of a cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

bringing-home-a-new-cat-the-complete-guide.29657
first-time-cat-owners-guide.33669
how-to-help-a-new-cat-adjust-to-your-home.32804
common-foods-that-are-harmful-to-cats.30181
household-chemicals-and-your-cats.29641
first-aid-for-cats.22464
cats-lilies-avoid-the-danger-lurking-in-your-home.33397
the-litterbox-what-every-cat-owner-needs-to-know.33457
how-to-choose-the-right-litterbox.32515

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Tabbytom thank you for the welcome and all of the links. About to go through them and try to catch up on some knowledge.

Bgolfn333

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to you both! Breeds in cats are hard to determine. Not even an expert can be certain without papers, to tell you the truth. But what we do know is that you have a beautiful, classic domestic shorthair tabby! Her markings are glorious!

Mamanyt1953 Thank you for the insight and for Gypsys compliment.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: Being a new cat owner you will definitely find a lot of helpful information from knowledgeable members on this site. Gypsy is one gorgeous gal.:lovecat3: You can add me to the list of people who are in love with her striking markings.

Bgolfn333

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: Being a new cat owner you will definitely find a lot of helpful information from knowledgeable members on this site. Gypsy is one gorgeous gal.:lovecat3: You can add me to the list of people who are in love with her striking markings.
Thank you Neely. Yes, I've been reading quite a bit and looking at other people's cats 😻
She is a beauty, my girlfriend wants to bring over her kitten but I'm not sure how she would feel about that.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise