Hello

LUVMECATS

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Im new to the site and see that this is going to be my go to site for everything. Thank you all for having me! Im just getting into cats and was looking around for some things to get my cat. Ive already ordered a play tree and some other things from a site somebody recommended but was wondering where do you guys go to get stuff besides the local pet store? Im looking for like shirts for my cat and things that she would like to play with.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Do show us pictures of your cat :)

Since I am most probably not from where you are, our other TCS members will be able to help you with your query.

Have fun :)

MissClouseau

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! :hellocomputer:

My quick advice will be get stuff for dental care. Brushing is important and the most effective method. You can also get stuff like PlaqueOff, and dental toys - PetStages brand has some for example.

I shop at Zooplus which has stores in quite a few countries. Other than that just local online stores.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
LUVMECATS, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see! :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello Luvmecats and welcome to the community.

There is loads of friendly people here and they are very helpful. If you go to the Fur Pictures section of the forums, you can start posting pics there. I created a thread for my two furbabies there (I need to add more pics to the thread).

Have fun and enjoy.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Do you have a cat yet? Or still in the planning stages?

TCS has several articles on various cat topics that should cover most any question you might have.

Here's some for pending cat parents:
15 Things You Should Know Before Adopting A Cat | TheCatSite
First-time Cat Owner's Guide | TheCatSite
New Cat Checklist: What You Need To Get Before Bringing Kitty Home | TheCatSite
A Kitten Or An Older Cat - Which Should You Adopt? | TheCatSite

Plus this link will take you to several articles on things to buy for cats: cat shopping guide | TheCatSite

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If you already have your cat, don't forget to tell us all about him/her! We're awaiting eagerly!