Hello!

Panther’s Mom

Panther’s Mom
Kitten
Purraise
Good morning! I have 3 cats, Peaches who is indoors(5yrs) Elly who is indoor/outdoor(4yrs) & Panther who is outdoors/stray or feral(approx 1 yr). Peaches we adopted from a shelter when she was 1 yr old & I also had my diabetic cat, Sabrina(GA). Elly was adopted by my son as a feral 5-6 week old kitten & had limited socialization skills. My son moved back home when Elly was approx 5 months old & I started working with her, but in her nervousness was marking everything, including my sons mattress. Needless to say the household was upset & we weren’t educated on ferals. She then became a cat that lives in our heated garage, gets let out during the day to hunt & play, & then comes in before dusk every evening. We live where we have lots of wildlife, bears, coyotes, deer, etc. Shes very social & loving with her family & friends that visit regularly, but is extremely wary of people & situations in general. Lastley we have Panther, a stray/feral who showed up this past May 2018 & adopted us. I started feeding him & trapped in June. He was neutered, vaccinated, ear tipped & chipped. I now have a situation between Elly & Panther, shes very territorial, & Panther tries to make friends with her but she chases him away. He’s now hanging out in the front of our property while she hangs in the back. I now have a feeding station in our one garage/tent structure where he seems to like to go at night. I’m worried about the impending winter weather & I don’t know whether to try to trap him again or build an outdoor cat house for the winter & try in the spring to trap & socialize. My problem is we’re have many guests for the holidays & the room I’m thinking about will be needed for guests. I don’t want to traumatize him any further. So sorry for this long post & any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you, Panther’s mom:purr:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Panther’s Mom

Panther’s Mom
Kitten
Purraise
4BCA1D34-57BD-4D44-A496-853B6AB59052.jpeg
2B0983FE-72C8-4CBF-8352-1EC9A0FA3A95.jpeg
60B6AA32-6BD3-48F6-BB2A-59AADAD107AC.jpeg
Here’s the pictures of my 3 & thank you for the welcome top Elly, middle Peaches, & bottom Panther. Peaches & Elly are girls & Panther is the boy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Panther’s Mom

Panther’s Mom
Kitten
Purraise
I am also a member of Felinediabetes, Diabetic Cats in Need, Fur Angel Blessing Blanketeers, & Support Group of Parents with pets with cancer. I guess I’ve officially become a crazy cat lady!!!:):purr:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-421021.gif
Panther's Mom, Peaches, Elly, Panther and Sabrina, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
graphics-welcome-621873.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Lovely cats you got there!

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink: