Hello!

2BlkKitties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I have been researching the best food for my two new kittens and I always ended up at this site!! I decided since I was constantly reading from here that I should just go ahead and sign it as well.

My kittens are Wednesday and Pugsley. Two blackies with a little white on their tummies. They’re about six months old, I got them from a rescue that did a TNR with a colony of Gerald but they kept a few of the kittens. Wednesday had a sundae cup lid stuck around her neck and Pugsley was so under nourished he needed to be dropped fed back to health.

I have been so blessed with these two. Wednesday is a polydactyl which is absolutely amazing for me because I’ve never had the pleasure to have one in my life.

Anywho, anough rambling! Have a great day!

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
F902BADD-0160-4635-B6A6-DC45D74C1F58.gif
2BlkKitties, Wednesday and Pugsley, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
B118A421-C9BE-4879-9663-20CEF9F7F689.gif
to you all.

Thank you for adopting them and giving them a fur-ever warm and loving home and for nursing Pugsley back to health.

Glad that you’ve joined the site and this is a truly well informed site where real cats meet.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2BlkKitties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Colony of ferals. Not Gerald. Hahaha

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Wednesday and Pugsley are beautiful, and look like twins. :blackcat::blackcat:

Did you name them, or the shelter? BTW, I now have "The Adams Family" theme in my head. :biggrin:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2BlkKitties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Wednesday and Pugsley are beautiful, and look like twins. :blackcat::blackcat:

Did you name them, or the shelter? BTW, I now have "The Adams Family" theme in my head. :biggrin:
I named them! Wednesday’s name was sundae because of the sundae cup kid stuck around her neck and Pugsley was Tuffy because he had to fight for his life and be dropper/bottle fed.

When I got Wednesday, the only name that seemed fitting was Wednesday because of her extra toes! If you read Charles Addams description of her it mentions and extra toe!

I got Wednesday first, originally only wanting one kitten. But she was so scared and nervous I got Pugsley the next day to help her ease into the new home. Since Pugsley was bottle fed, he’s super cuddly and people friendly which when he started to come over and get loving from me, Wednesday would poke her head out like, “whatcha doin’ over there???”

Now she is still not super cuddly like he is BUT she is always within hands reach or sitting close enough to touch me purring away. She actually climbed up on my chest the other morning and gave me a head bop before settling next to me.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lovely story. And they sound like great kittens. :)

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, Wednesday, Pugsley and 2BlkKitties! :dazzler: Great names for your kitties!