Hello!

MrsLFlanagan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have 5 kitties, Skyler, Walter, Lotus and newly welcomed Matilda & Snake Plissken. Skyler and Walter came together, Walter is blind, Skyler is a beautiful Russian blue, (at least she looks like one) nervous Nellie with a crooked tail. They are both great cats! Lotus came to us about a year ago, she is all black, a permakitten and the scrappiest cat we have, although I think Matilda is going to give her a run for her money. We recently adopted Matilda, who only has three legs, and Snake Plissken who is FIV+ and missing and eye. We are living in cat chaos right now and came here for advice and encouragement. We know it will get better, but boy right now are we stressed and discouraged. We know we took on hard cases and we plan to stick it out and be patient!! I'm not quite sure how to add photos but I really want to share my beautiful cats with you all!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello MrsLFlanagan MrsLFlanagan , on behalf of The Catsite community, I warmly welcome you and your kitties to TCS :wave3:

I'm tabbytom and I'm a Mentor here in Catsite. Feel free to ask questions if you have any in regards to getting around the site. I'm here to help :thumbsup:

Here are some articles to read to help you get started with the site.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Forum Rules
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post

Do check out the informative forum threads and also the many good reads in the Articles section too.

Bless your heart for looking after these kitties. I'm sure they are thankful to you.
If you have questions, post them in the respective forum pages and hang on in there as someone with the experience of what you are facing may help you with their answers.

Do post photos of your kitty for us to see :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! There are a lot of cat experts here, so I'm sure you'll be able to find a lot of great information. You've done a great thing by taking these kitties in. I'd also love to see pictures!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
welcome-team.gif Bless you for adopting so many special needs cats! It sounds like life is going to be a bit, uh, interesting for awhile but hopefully everyone will settle down and carve out their own niche soon.

We would love to see photos of your 5 darlings. Just select the "Upload a File" button at the bottom right of your post, browse for your image, select it and a choice between thumbnail or full image will occur beneath the left side of your post. Just pick the one you want - my experience has been that "thumbnail" is actually quite a bit larger than that.

I hope you take the time to explore the site a bit. There is a wealth of information available in the threads and articles, plus we have a very active and supportive community. If you have a question, just ask. Actually, I see that you did just that in your other thread - I'm running over to check it out right now! catman.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MrsLFlanagan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Crazy Skyler
image.jpg
Sweet Walter
image.jpg
Little Lotus bug
image.jpg
Snake Plissken (love bug #1)
image.jpg
Maltida (love bug #2)
image.jpg
A rare photo of all 5 after a peaceful play session ❤
image.jpg

whatever

"Lucky"
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow! What a beautiful little fur family :) You certainly have much love and lots of patience. I think the nicest reward is the happiness and love you see in return....you will find great friends and lots of help here...Welcome!!

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad there are people like you who are willing to take on the hard cases, and I'm seriously impressed with the size of your brood! Welcome to TCS; we're very glad to have you here, and I'm glad you figured out how to upload pictures!

Some of the problems you're having right now have nothing to do with the fact that you have several special needs cats, but rather with the fact that you're in the midst of adding two new cats to a family that already includes three cats; it takes time for cats to accept new additions, and then it takes time for them to work out the new pecking order. You'll find help for the first, if you need it, here: How To Successfully Introduce Cats: The Ultimate Guide, and cats seem inclined to take care of the second on their own, with minimal human intervention.

We hope you'll stick around with us for many years to come; you'll find that this is a wonderful community of cat lovers, and you obviously belong here.

Margret

MrsLFlanagan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad there are people like you who are willing to take on the hard cases, and I'm seriously impressed with the size of your brood! Welcome to TCS; we're very glad to have you here, and I'm glad you figured out how to upload pictures!

Some of the problems you're having right now have nothing to do with the fact that you have several special needs cats, but rather with the fact that you're in the midst of adding two new cats to a family that already includes three cats; it takes time for cats to accept new additions, and then it takes time for them to work out the new pecking order. You'll find help for the first, if you need it, here: How To Successfully Introduce Cats: The Ultimate Guide, and cats seem inclined to take care of the second on their own, with minimal human intervention.

We hope you'll stick around with us for many years to come; you'll find that this is a wonderful community of cat lovers, and you obviously belong here.

Margret
Thank you! Things are going amazingly well!! Our intentions were certainly not to bring two cats home that day, but one spoke to my husband and we just couldn't resist. They are all getting used to eachother and things are much more peaceful ❤

maureen brad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome Mrs Flanagan! I love the pictures. All the cats are beauties but, I am in love with your black cat. You have come to the right place for advice. Thru the years I have found people to be so supportive and helpful. I only have 3 cats but, thanks in part to TCS they have a good life because I have learned so much here.

MrsLFlanagan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome Mrs Flanagan! I love the pictures. All the cats are beauties but, I am in love with your black cat. You have come to the right place for advice. Thru the years I have found people to be so supportive and helpful. I only have 3 cats but, thanks in part to TCS they have a good life because I have learned so much here.
Little Lotus is my smallest but most scrappy cat! She's currently in the process of putting SP, my largest cat, in his place and he's pretty terrified of her haha