Hello

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What beautiful cats.  Hermes looks a lot like a my cat I used to have back in the '80s.  Hope you enjoy being part of this community.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
A very warm welcome to you, Edward, Hermes and Artemis. 
  They all have that beautiful tuxedo elegance and Hermes looks like he Really Wants Something!   I see you switched naming styles to Greek mythology at some point - those names certainly fit. 

This site has an enormous amount of information available in articles and threads so I hope you'll check it out a bit to see what's here.  If you ever have a question, don't hesitate to ask.  There is almost always someone who knows the answer.  We also have a real community here of cat lovers who support each other through thick and thin and we love to have new members join. 

I hope to see you around the forums. You and those beautiful cats!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

threetuxedocats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
margd margd thank you so much! Edward already had a name when we adopted him from a friend, but we gave both of the others their names. Thanks for the welcome!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello threetuxedocats, Edward, Hermes and Artemis, welcome to TCS :wavey:

Your kitties are lovely and glad that you've joined us. Do check out the many important articles at the red tab at the top of the page and also there are many informative forum threads.

There's a special thread for Tuxedo cats here and you can post their photos there :-

http://www.thecatsite.com/t/281802/tuxedo-cats