Hello!

eggsavior

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My name is Xavier, I am 18 years old, and I have two orange kitties. Their names are Marley (a girl) and Charlie (a boy) and they are siblings! I've had them for nearly four years and they've truly improved my life so much. I struggle with mental illness, and they are always able to calm me down and make me feel better. When I cry they lick my tears away, and when I'm going to bed they'll pile on top of me. I am also a Buddhist, and spending time with them has lead me to believe cats are wonderfully "Zen" animals. They can be so calm and quiet, simply enjoying life.

Marley is much more photogenic than Charlie, she's quite rambunctious and curious. Charlie, on the other hand, is my dopey baby boy, and is very vocal; he will wind around my legs and meow hello.

Here are some pictures!

Marley: 

Charlie:

hbunny

Cat herder - Pooper Scooper
Super Cat
Purraise
They are adorable!  Welcome!  They look full of personality--although they may be different ones, as you say!!

katilizzy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome! Your littermates are too cute! I love orange kitties but have somehow wound up with all black ones :D

Last edited:

flojo75

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome Xavier, your kitties are absolutely gorgeous.
I can totally relate to you getting cats to help with your mental illness. I'm really glad to hear they are helping you.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!!  Your babies are both adorable.  I bet you have stories about them.  Feel free to share your stories and any problems you may have regarding your kitties.  Above all, have fun with the site!!!

dbljj

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
o My what a gorgeous orange tabby!!! had to have mine put down at age 15. This a beautiful cat!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eggsavior

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for the kind words! 

Today we had to go to the vet for new shots, these two did not enjoy it at all!!  I'll post the story and many more soon.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Xavier!  Such cuties you have there. My Angel was a ginger & white kitty. He's my avatar, & was my "soul kitty."  He's been gone a little over 9 months now. So hard to believe.( Lymphoma sucks!! )

Cats do have a zen quality. I have said that as well.

I saw on your profile, you write poetry as well. I'd love to read some.  If you feel like sharing, maybe you will post some on my poetry thread!  

http://www.thecatsite.com/t/321630/calling-all-poets-an-original-poetry-thread