Hello

samlovesba

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Haven't been on here in a while, so I figured I should stop by and let everyone on TCS know what I've been up to.
I'm still working at the Go-kart track in Branson, though things have definately slowed down. I still have BA, and we have a new addition to our family; he's a blue heeler and his name is Zip. He's so cute! We moved out of Little Rock's dad's house, and into our "own" place again
I think I'm liking living in Missouri, still not used to it even though we've been here for about 3 and a half months!

Other than that, I hope everyone else if fine. Leave me messages and I promise I won't go this long without getting on TCS again
lol.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi
and welcome back! Glad to hear you are doing well, and looking forward to seeing pics of the new member to the family.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

Please feel as you home here, we can learn so much and deep about our kittys in this marvelous site, I just only please ask you read the rules and other stuffs that can help you to feel as you Real home!..
here you have the link my friend.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82565

Please ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad that you join us!

ricky_ponting

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to board! I am very pleased to meet you here and would like to share my views regarding you pet family so please describe your pet family members.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back...
thanks for the update.