Hello! :)

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!
I can't believe its already November, time flew so quickly this year!
I have been extremely busy applying for jobs, and organizing a wedding with no money
I had extra savings and all of that jazz from europe, and the people who quoted me about the cats were so wrong! I spent all of my savings on the kitties!
I started a job last week as a telemarketer and i will quit this Friday as their pay rates are fairly bodgy! Plus the pressure of people being rude on the phone is stressing me out and clearly this is not my field, i feel that my qualities are going down the drain with this job!

We were supposed to get married in three days, but had to post pone our wedding as we didn't get the paperwork done until yesterday. Now we are getting married on the 20th of December

You don't know how many times ive broken down and cried because of the situation i am i, i feel like when ever ive accomplished something, something tougher throws its way at me and makes it harder to deal with and resolve the problem

On the other hand the kitties are doing really well. Kaylee was depressed and they both got the flu while being in quarantine, they have both recovered and are doing really well, they love this house, so much room to run around and play in! They really want to play with the other cat named Molly, which is FHs parents cat, she doesnt want to be friendly with them though, she keeps hissing but at least they get close to each other.
Gatto hates the dogs, luckly they stay outside, there is a really tiny dog smaller than Gatto and i am so afraid that if the dog runs inside he is going to rip her up!

Anyway, I hope you're all doing well and are all excited about christmas coming soon

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, big hug!

Sorry you're so stressed out. Hope that things get better from here on...

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Fran! Sometimes it takes a while to settle down, but I'm sure everything will come together soon. Immigration is always a hurdle, but I bet living in Australia will work out well for you!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey fran, nice to hear from you,
dont let the paperwork and stuff bring you down,It just takes time.
it will get better.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

the people who quoted me about the cats were so wrong!
Fran you must have received a written quotation did you?. If you did then they have to stand by that quoted price.
Originally Posted by fwan

They really want to play with the other cat named Molly, which is FHs parents cat. Gatto hates the dogs, luckly they stay outside, there is a really tiny dog smaller than Gatto and i am so afraid that if the dog runs inside he is going to rip her up!
Do you not have your own place out there?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Fran!!

You have just undertaken a big move and you have a new life to start to adjust to.
The job you are looking for is out there for you, don't get too discouraged.
Its nice that the cats are adjusting to their new home as well.

Hang in there-you will be a married lady soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Fran you must have received a written quotation did you?. If you did then they have to stand by that quoted price.

It was another company that sent me the quotation and she supposedly sent me an old one i didn't mind paying

Do you not have your own place out there?
It was another company that sent me the quotation and she supposedly sent me an old one i didn't mind paying the extra money because that's what i had expected extras that came up, but then there was a big mistake made and nobody noticed that their flu shot were expired and they weren't even supposed to board the plane after argueing with them that i had done everything right and it went out of hand because i did not have the papers by that stage anymore, i gave it to the import company and even the authorities in Australia over looked it upon their arrival they realised two weeks later! I had to pay for the outbound vet to come in get them vaccinated and give them antibiotics because by that stage kaylee was so stressed out she got sick. The vet was horrible. I have never seen them react to badly to a person before and wished i had brought my vet from Germany to here!

And nope i dont have my own place yet because thats where it went all wrong, the second weekend we got here we decided its time to look at places to rent, there is barely anything and the ones that are for rent are well over priced. So we made a decision to buy a house. Now we are just waiting for approval.
I don't mind living here, his parents are really good to us, and i help out around the house. We could have the bungalow which is out the back, but its really inconvenient, it being used as storage space at the moment.

I am positive it will all work out by february but i just hate it how life throws you hard obstacles