Hello to everyone!

PeteyOchiFern

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just joined today! YAY! So, my small family and I are owned by three sweet, loving, and entertaining felines. Petey, our 3.5 yr old buff tabby boy, is king of the house. He likes to keep our other cats' shenanigans in check. Ochi is our 2 yr old blind brown tabby. She was found with severe eye infections and lost her sight as a young kitten. Sometimes we forget that she is totally blind! Her courage and smarts amaze us daily. Last but not least, Fern is our 1 yr old little Black 'Panther-at-heart'. When she is not playing fetch with her favorite mouse toy, or watching TV, she begs to be picked up and carried around the house. They have made our home and hearts complete!
Oh, and we also have a pair of feral siblings (Fluffy and BigBoy) that, for the past 6 months, have decided to trust us more and more each passing day. This, too, has given us joy, knowing that we can help and care for those who weren't given a shot at a life all cats deserve. So glad to be on here! 3cats-resized.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-421021.gif
to you and Petey, Ochi, Fern, Fluffy and BigBoy, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
3EF3C69C-C57A-4A14-9DBC-3245B7ACD310.gif

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

What lovely kitties you have here! :hearthrob::redheartpump:
Special thread just for them :- show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and black-cats-only.268663 and many fun threads here in :- fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Petey, Ochi and Fern are cutie pies. :catlove:

Thanks also for caring for Fluffy and BigBoy. :redheartpump: Have you been able to get them spayed/neutered? If you need help eventually trapping them, or just support for caring for ferals, we have a Caring for Strays and Ferals forum.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PeteyOchiFern

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Petey, Ochi and Fern are cutie pies. :catlove:

Thanks also for caring for Fluffy and BigBoy. :redheartpump: Have you been able to get them spayed/neutered? If you need help eventually trapping them, or just support for caring for ferals, we have a Caring for Strays and Ferals forum.
Hi! and Thank you!
Yes, we spayed and neutered them back in Feb. I was able to trap them just in time before any shenanigans began! LOL. I feel such a sense of relief to have fixed them both. We still get some random cat showing up around the house once in a while, but knowing that Fluffy can't get pregnant is huge!! BigBoy smells 100% better, too! He exuded some crazy funky smell before being neutered.

Thanks again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PeteyOchiFern

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
View attachment 329448 to you and Petey, Ochi, Fern, Fluffy and BigBoy, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 329447

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

What lovely kitties you have here! :hearthrob::redheartpump:
Special thread just for them :- show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and black-cats-only.268663 and many fun threads here in :- fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
Thank you so much! What a great source of information and fun!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! and Thank you!
Yes, we spayed and neutered them back in Feb. I was able to trap them just in time before any shenanigans began! LOL. I feel such a sense of relief to have fixed them both. We still get some random cat showing up around the house once in a while, but knowing that Fluffy can't get pregnant is huge!! BigBoy smells 100% better, too! He exuded some crazy funky smell before being neutered.

Thanks again!
Oh, that's great! Thanks for doing that for them. :hugs:

I know you already have 3 inside cats, but if Fluffy and Big Boy ever show signs of wanting to come inside, do know it's doable. :redheartpump:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: You have definitely come to the right place since you have a big heart and infinite love of cats. :hearthrob: It's no wonder the pair of feral siblings have learned to trust you.:lovecat2:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign: to you and your gorgeous trio. Thankyou for caring and looking after Fluffy and Big boy aswell.:rock: