Hello to all!

PWLG

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
46741487-14E2-425F-84D9-9CC5667753E6.jpeg
46741487-14E2-425F-84D9-9CC5667753E6.jpeg
Hi! Yep, I’m new here, however I feel like I already know some of you as I’ve been reading from this site for awhile. My name on here are my cat’s initials- Petunia Wilson Lucy Girl. She came to me as a stray last May (of 2020) at maybe 3-4 months old. I had never had a cat before and am still taken aback by how she has changed my heart and my life! I always had dogs in the past and was sure I was a dog person 😊 Petunia and I live alone in the Midwest out in the country and she’s an inside only cat. That wasn’t my original intent but she took such an overwhelming interest in my neighbor’s chickens that I felt I had no choice. She’s home alone a lot as my job takes me away, but I feel we’ve worked it out very well. It’s the only schedule she’s known. I’ve already posted for help on the ‘behavioral’ thread as biting has become a new issue. Thank you all for everything I have already learned from you all! I look forward to meeting more of you and all the fur babies!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
333333.jpg~c200.jpeg
to you and Petunia and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
c9cc88943ccb39ca68a4496df5dae4ea.jpg
to bot of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Petunia is a pretty kitty! :redheartpump: :hearthrob: Do post more photos of her and we have a special thread just for in bi-color-kitties-only.85808 and many fun treads in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink: