Hello to all you lovely people and your darling feline babies

bianco maple

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi;

I am Bianco maple;s mom- I have posted some of his pictures and a video of him having a bath

I hope to contribute to this site as much as I can with whatever new info I get and also interact with other members-this will help us all to understand the many problems our babies face and to better understanding.

Presently due to the nature of my husbands work I am in a ME country- We are originally from Canada-People here are not animal friendly here , but there are many who are, so no generalization! Its just that we have observed how shabbily the pets are treated , the main example is of Bianco , whose owner had no qualms of deserting him-But then again we find so many  in our Western countries too, and this can  be seen on TV programs-So I cant really comment!

Well folks wishing you all a real good weekend.

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS
. I hope you enjoy your stay with us

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TheCatSite, :wavey:
Bianco is gorgeous. :heart3:
His pictures can been seen by clicking this link ... Bianco's photos

Last edited:

tntrouble456

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Biancos mom. I am new too, so welcome. He's a cute boy! You want to know where they are NOT nice to animals, come to the southern US. They are awful here, treated much like property, so few neutered, so little compassion. Makes me miss the east coast. All we can do is our own little part in saving and loving them the best we can and try to educate with our examples. Hey...Bianco needs a brother or sister *wink*  lol