Hello To All You Cat Lovers!!

spidermiss2426

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone!! I just found this forum today after looking up some stuff about cat behavior. So I have two cats- Shiro, who is 4 and Kuro who is about two and a half months old (there is a story behind that). Anyway, Shiro is a white cat (her name means white in Japanese) and Kuro is a black cat (and that means black in Japanese). Anyway, glad to be here!!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
AW709984_00.gif
spidermiss2426, Shiro and Kuro, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
a4bd28f0de10d1e0a103826f58201cf8.jpg

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Please post photos of Shiro and Kuro for us to see ! :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your furbabies!

LOL, I really wanted a cute gif with a black cat and a white cat. I had to settle for a black and white cat!