Hello To All. These Are My Kitties!

Punkin Pistolero

Punkin and Chit Chit's Purrrson
Kitten
Purraise
Hello All!
Newbie here and hoping to contribute to the forums here. A little about me. Im in Atlanta GA and have a 9yr old female Himmie named Punkin

Also, a year old male Moo/Cow cat named ChitChit.

Ive rescued, re-homed and TNR'd lots of kitties before and have mostly had black cats and color points for pets. This is my first ever Moo/Cow cat and have found them to be unlike most any of the kitties Ive had before. Im really interested in learning more about this breed and hope to meet others here that have them as well.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-374762.gif
Punkin Pistolero, Punkin and Chitchit, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
3EF3C69C-C57A-4A14-9DBC-3245B7ACD310.gif

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Lovely kitties you got there!

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Punkin Pistolero

Punkin and Chit Chit's Purrrson
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks TabbyTom and abyeb for the Welcome. Ive already been doing searches, reading threads and doing some quizzes here. Really glad to find a site with such nice people and so much valuable information that is organized and easy to reference all in one place. Hoping to learn more here and make new friends. :wave3:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very warm welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: I'm glad you joined the forum and can share some of your knowledge and experience with us. You have a lovely cat family. :kitty:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! Beautiful pictures of your good-looking kitties. :redheartpump: Looking forward to more!