Hello There, From The Philippines!

Kyrie2228

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I'm new here. I've been a dog person most of my life, so taking care of cats is something new for me, especially now that I have a kitten after more than 10 years of having only dogs.

Got Bentley off the streets. She did have someone taking care of her, but it was a woman who just feeds stray cats and never really officially owning them.

Took Bentley with us and you can see in the photo she was scrawny. Her initial weight from the first vet trip was 0.8 kg. I'm pretty sure she's gained weight since then (photo where she's sitting on her pillow). She eats a loooot. She's got good appetite.

Right now, though, she has URTI, and will be going to the vet this week to have it checked again.

Bentley has a human brother, and four canine siblings. Only two of my dogs, a mom and son, are friends with her. Hhehe

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! You're awesome for taking in this sweet little kitty. If you feel like it, here's a special photo thread where you can show off more pics: Bi-color kitties only!

See you around! :hellocomputer:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Kyrie2228, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm IMG_3133.GIF to you and Bentley :wave3:

Thank you for taking Bentley off the streets and giving him a warm and loving home :clap:Bless your heart.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and we do hope to see more of Bentley's photos and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome! Bentley looks like a little sweetie. I'm glad you are giving her a chance at the kind of life all cats, and dogs, deserve!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Bentley is so pretty! Thank you for helping her, and opening up to having a cat!