Hello.... newbie signing in

the soulgirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello there... Im a
and came across your site when looking for puddycat forums.

Im looking forward to trawling through your posts... Im thinking of adding a new member to our family and quite fancy a a Blue Persian...

Catch you all later...

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Soulgirl:

Hey girl! Now I have that Blues Brothers song running through my head. You're probably too young to know it.

Anyway, welcome. I'd offer you a hand navigating around, but judging from your 1 post, complete with authentic signature and smilie link, I will probably be coming to you for help.

Enjoy your look around, and hope to see you posting.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

the soulgirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yeah, I know the Blues Brothers... classic movie.. not sure which song you mean though

And the music score was first class - if you checked out my music on my site you would see why

Thanks for the welcome... and yes, you will see me around....

juicelyn0527

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
SoulGirl, Welcome!!! I am sure that you will find this site a fun place to be (and a wee bit addictive at times). It is a great place to voice your opinions, ask questions, and make friends. Enjoy!

the soulgirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Actually, I would like to know what I should expect to pay for a good pedigree Blue Persian? Can anyone advise me??

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey there and welcome!

go check out our breeders forums, and post any ?'s you have about purebreds there. We have plenty of folks who should be able to help you out.

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Soulgirl! I hope to see you around here. This is a great site. I have an four month old orange cat name Rascal. Enjoy!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey there :bubbly:

Nice to see a new member. As always you guys shed new life into our Threads and change is refreshing
Happy posting

Catarina

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Soulgirl

I just checked out your site! Whoa! Did you build that yourself? That site slams! I registered and will get over there to see what's up! Very cool! By the way, your kids are really cute

Hugs,
Cat

the soulgirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oooh, thank you *blush*. Yes I did... took me a while to get the hang of but just easy updates these days....

And a Husband who helps...

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! Welcome! You'll love this site.
Everything you want or need to know, you can find here! Happy posting!

Sarah

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Soulgirl! I love your style!!
How on earth did you get your own handwritten signature at the bottom of your post? That is way cool! I am not very talented at doing things like that.

I am really glad you have joined us here, and I look forward to hearing more from you!

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you want to see something really cool, go check her site out! I've not seen one that I'm that impressed with...the only thing I don't think you have on that is Flash, but I can be wrong...who cares, it looks awesome

Cat

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Soulgirl:

I'm a Soul Man
(You'll have to imagine the melody yourself). The album is in my collection, but then again, so is everything offbeat.

See you around.

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site Soulgirl!!! Make yourself comfy and stick around!!! I'll go see if I can find your post in the breeders forum on prices of Persians......