Hello! New To Thecatsite And Loving It.

CrazyZiggyCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Guys,
I stumbled onto this site the other day and love it!!

Meet Ziggy. He is a 4 month old, playful, energetic little fellow. He was dumped at my workplace when he was about 5 weeks old. Of course I had to take him home with me!!

My previous furbaby was 5 years old when she found me, so I am new to the "kitten world". This is a wonderful site full of great information that I am finding very helpful. I'm so glad I found it!

Attachments

dalpaengi

A cat snail enthusiast
Young Cat
Purraise
What a handsome cat! I love black cats so much and yours is the most adorable I've seen yet. I hope you feel welcome here and find even more amazing information!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3656.GIF
CrazyZiggyCat and Ziggy, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3858.JPG

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for taking Ziggy home with you and for giving him a warm and fur-ever loving home :clapcat:

We have a special thread for him here in :- black-cats-only.268663 and many more fun threads to showcase what your kitty's up to here in :- fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS to you and your handsome Ziggy! We’re glad that you found us, and look forward to seeing you around!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A very warm welcome to both you and the adorable Ziggy! We're so very glad that you found us!