Hello New Cat Friends!

PassifloraFoetida

Perpetual cat bed
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello from Norway! I recently adopted three super cute little kitties, and I already can't imagine life without them. It's only been a few months, but I honestly can't remember what it was like before they joined our family. They all have incredible temperaments and they are so intelligent and affectionate. I can't believe how lucky we were that they found us. Skadi and Zalo are brother and sister and 6 months old now, and my little tabby girl Skuld is 5 months old.

Zalo

Skadi

Skuld

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PassifloraFoetida

Perpetual cat bed
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: And congrats on being a new cat parent. :bouquet:

Skadi, Zalo and Skuld are all adorable. :catlove:
Thank you! I've had cats my entire life, but these are the first cats that are truly mine. I honestly love them so much. :loveeyes:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
620315b2dd400a3725b9d7be2c73f2f2.gif
PassifloraFoetida, Skadi, Zalo and Skuld, on behalf of TheCatsite community, a warm
IMG_3858.JPG

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting them and they are all so beautiful! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

PassifloraFoetida

Perpetual cat bed
Young Cat
Purraise
View attachment 301677 PassifloraFoetida, Skadi, Zalo and Skuld, on behalf of TheCatsite community, a warm View attachment 301678

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting them and they are all so beautiful! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
Thanks for all of the great resources!

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to you and your beautiful fur-family :hithere:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH MY!!! What gorgeous cats you have! They are all three beauties, but I've quite fallen for Zaldo, who appears to be a smoke-gray and black tabby-ish cat, VERY unusual!

PassifloraFoetida

Perpetual cat bed
Young Cat
Purraise
OH MY!!! What gorgeous cats you have! They are all three beauties, but I've quite fallen for Zaldo, who appears to be a smoke-gray and black tabby-ish cat, VERY unusual!

He's a gorgeous boy. I suspect the tabby is ghost striping and will become solid as he ages as from what I've read tabby and smoke aren't genetically compatible. He did have a lot more striping when he was tiny. I was so excited when I realized he and his sister were smokes. It's my favorite color variation. :loveeyes: