Hello Lovely Online Cat Community!

monicatt

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone! I don't know why I haven't joined an online community like this one before- but it's never too late. I have two lovely cats I'm mildly obsessed with...okay I'm utterly obsessed with. Tigger and Target whom run the household and make me very happy, yes they are brothers. We are from Canada!

IMG_2525.JPG

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
And hello, right back atcha, Lovely Monicat and Tigger and Target! We're so happy to have you join us!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
A1BCA797-933F-40D8-8F00-7B9C32A0455F.jpeg
monicatt, Tigger and Target, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
2E63AAA4-2F31-401E-BC26-238358593F6C.gif
to all of you.

Glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Both Tigger and Target are handsome dudes :lovecat4: :lovecat2: Do post more photos of them and do pounce over to Fur Pictures and Videos Only! where there are many fun threads to showcase what your kitties are up to.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Benjamin Franklin (Benji)

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A fellow Canadian here! Nice to meet you and good luck. There are tons of fun resources here and great people. It’s a truly amazing community, I hope you stay to share more photos of your seeet furbabies.

If you ever need any help navigating the forums, I’m here and despite me being new I do know a fair bit. You can ask any member too. I’m sure they’ll be happy to help!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you here! Tigger and Target are such adorable boys! They look so sweet!