Hello! I’m new!

JessicasFerals

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone!!! Just joined up so I can have some fun talking cats!! I am Jessica from Brooklyn NY. I have five of my own cats, all quite interesting. The oldest is Tigger, a torbie who is a little slow in the thinking department. Then I have Panda, a dilute calico who would definitely prefer to be an only cat, unfortunately she got stuck with me after living with a foster for two years and never getting adopted. She’s a bit of a bully. Next up is Goose, or Señor Gustavo, he’s my bottle baby boy, I wish he had grown up nice and sweet like bottle babies tend to do. Instead he’s a giant jerk who loves to bother every one and doesn’t like affection. Poppyseed is my fat feral, I got her at 8 weeks old, and despite my best efforts she never tamed. She had major seizures when she was younger so I could never send her to a barn. Now she lurks around the house eating all the food and spending her days being super uptight. Bojangles is my youngest. He almost died when he was 7 weeks old from Calici virus and pneumonia. The pneumonia damaged his lungs permanently so he always has a cough. He also gets frequent bouts of pancreatitis.
I also foster and currently have a 10 week old black feral kitten, and a six week old ginger kitten who is the cutest kitten in the world. I’ll post his picture so everyone can awww.
815BAB33-7847-4FAF-8F3C-33FBEFF94928.jpeg
4D0C72F9-EB0E-45D7-AD5F-E30630CF8872.jpeg
4F70F797-7BA4-4DF5-9EE7-487240B68C00.jpeg

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!!! Just joined up so I can have some fun talking cats!! I am Jessica from Brooklyn NY. I have five of my own cats, all quite interesting. The oldest is Tigger, a torbie who is a little slow in the thinking department. Then I have Panda, a dilute calico who would definitely prefer to be an only cat, unfortunately she got stuck with me after living with a foster for two years and never getting adopted. She’s a bit of a bully. Next up is Goose, or Señor Gustavo, he’s my bottle baby boy, I wish he had grown up nice and sweet like bottle babies tend to do. Instead he’s a giant jerk who loves to bother every one and doesn’t like affection. Poppyseed is my fat feral, I got her at 8 weeks old, and despite my best efforts she never tamed. She had major seizures when she was younger so I could never send her to a barn. Now she lurks around the house eating all the food and spending her days being super uptight. Bojangles is my youngest. He almost died when he was 7 weeks old from Calici virus and pneumonia. The pneumonia damaged his lungs permanently so he always has a cough. He also gets frequent bouts of pancreatitis.
I also foster and currently have a 10 week old black feral kitten, and a six week old ginger kitten who is the cutest kitten in the world. I’ll post his picture so everyone can awww.View attachment 305523View attachment 305524View attachment 305525
:hellosmiley::welcomesign::hithere::woohoo::petcat::catman:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
7797debee19b484eaa7082ff3a80a001.jpg
at The Catsite, a warm
graphics-welcome-378144.gif
to you JessicasFerals and furry friends.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink: