Hello, I’m Clementine

Shandile

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi :) This is my cat Clementine. She is a year old orange female tabby and has brought me so much joy. She was rescued from a hoarder’s house at just 2 weeks old separated from her Mom. She was nursed back to health by her foster mom and I adopted her about 7 months ago. She’s had a lot of medical issues, including seizures. I’ve joined this forum to try and figure out what’s going on cause the vets seemed to be stumped. Clementine is the sweetest kitty and has so much love to give. I’m so grateful to have her in my life :)

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3607.GIF
Shandile and Clementine, on behalf of the Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3647.GIF
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Thank you for adopting Clementine and she's a very pretty kitty. Do post more photos of Clementine for us to see and here's a fun forum to showcase what your kitty is up to fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Aww, Clementine is so cute! :hearthrob: What a doll. What a lucky girl to have got a mom who's so concerned about her care. I hope you can find some answers for her health issues.

And welcome to TCS to both of you. :hithere:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Clementine is such a pretty girl! And her name suits her purrfectly! I hope to see both of you around TCS!

By the way, it’s not too common that we see orange girls. In fact, we have a special thread dedicated to these rare beauties. Check it out: Let's See Your Orange/cream Females

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Clementine is beautiful. :catlove:

Sorry about her seizures. I hope you'll find a vet who can solve all her health problems. :hearthrob:

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome! Clementine is such a great name for her. As others have said, I hope you can find some answers regarding her health problems. There's a wealth of experience on this board, and please don't hesitate to get a second (and third!) opinion from a different vet or vets if you feel that you need to, provided it's financially viable. Peace of mind is a really valuable thing, after all.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :wave3:
Clementine is gorgeous :redheartpump:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
HI, Clementine! I already kinda met you, but wanted to say that we are so happy that you and your human are here with us!

upload_2018-6-14_18-36-59.jpeg