Hello :-) I'm a new member!

Kathrines_Cat^_^

Cat! :-D
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello! I'm a new member to this website. My real name is not Kathrine but I like to go by that name for privacy reasons.
I don't own any pets because my apartment has a policy against it. :-/
In my free time, I like to Design clothing and help people with my knowledge. >:3
My pronouns are He/They (Sorry about my online name. I just like how the name sounds honestly :-/) and I'm an asexual, the fancy term for persons who experience an absence of sexual attraction. {So basically I'm weird.}
So anyways, here's a funny cat joke I found on the internet:
Cat Netflix Chill meme 2.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3290.GIF
Kathrine, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3650.JPG

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

We hope that one fine day you'll get a cat of your own.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and do introduce yourself and your kitties to the community here in New Cats on the Block and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kathrines_Cat^_^

Cat! :-D
Young Cat
Purraise
That's too bad that your apartment has a policy against pets. Hopefully you'll get to live in a pro-pet place someday soon.:petcat:
Yeah I'm thinking of moving into a neighborhood not one ran by an HOA and adopting a kitten. I have to do more research on them before I make any major decisions.