Hello, hi, meowww

Grayson’s Mummy Julia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi to you all, I had this site recommended to me by mightyboosch!
Would love to make new cat friends as I am truly a crazy cat lady.
My lovely boy Grayson is 9 years old and suffers from UTI so always grateful for advice from fellow cat parents 😽❤

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
93e47d87088201a7508b3422c48cf075.jpg
Mummy Julia and Grayson, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
f19a7757e4c6817163ae6e39a5f30bf6.jpg
to you both.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Grayson's a handsome boy :hearthrob: :redheartpump: and we hope that he gets well from his UTI.
Do post more photos of him and we have a special thread here just for him in bi-color-kitties-only.85808 and many fun thread in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.

Do join our current Photo of The Month contest here in september-picture-of-the-month-cats-in-interesting-sleeping-positions.419279

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi again. The usual good newbie advice is above, especially the photo stuff. This site thrives on that.
See you around literally, and on here. Feel free to give Betty some treats when you see her.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi to you all, I had this site recommended to me by mightyboosch!
Would love to make new cat friends as I am truly a crazy cat lady.
My lovely boy Grayson is 9 years old and suffers from UTI so always grateful for advice from fellow cat parents 😽❤
hello grayson and mommy :wave3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Grayson’s Mummy Julia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
View attachment 351260 Mummy Julia and Grayson, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 351261 to you both.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Grayson's a handsome boy :hearthrob: :redheartpump: and we hope that he gets well from his UTI.
Do post more photos of him and we have a special thread here just for him in bi-color-kitties-only.85808 and many fun thread in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.

Do join our current Photo of The Month contest here in september-picture-of-the-month-cats-in-interesting-sleeping-positions.419279

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
Thank u sooo much, I’m so excited to meet fellow crazy cat people 😽❤😽❤

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Grayson’s Mummy Julia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi again. The usual good newbie advice is above, especially the photo stuff. This site thrives on that.
See you around literally, and on here. Feel free to give Betty some treats when you see her.
Aww we will so bring some Dreamies next time on our walk for her! My little black and white friend 😽😽❤❤