Hello, have 2 kitties and look fwd to all the 411 from you all :)

synthia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, glad I found this site! I've always had dogs and it just so happened a friend in California adopted a 3 week Manx kitten. I went to visit and kitten came over to me and purred loud enough to where it was like a roar! Fell in love and flew him back to Texas with me!!! Named him Monkey, He's awesome! I would hug n kiss him so much I guess he got used to it because to date he lets me do that as often and however long I want to :)
After 3 months I decided he needed a playmate, not sure he wanted one but my gut told me let's do it! After a few weeks of searching we came across a foster family with a kitten that just showed up on their doorstep on a very rainy night.
Monks and I went to "check her out" and she is an energizer bunny! She ignored him and ran around the house showing off while Monkey watched her from under my arm.
I'm such a new kittie Mom I didn't know anything about properly introducing them, BUT it all worked out, they are inseparable and love each other

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!! Oh my goodness... you two babies are ADORABLE [emoji]10084[/emoji]️ Those sweet faces...no wonder you fell in love!

Thanks for joining us and I hope you find TCS a fun place to learn, chat and share photos (we adore photos!)

Again, welcome [emoji]128522[/emoji]

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, they are both absolutely precious!   

So wonderful that they get along so well, too.  Welcome to TCS.  

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
What a pair of lovely kitties [emoji]10084[/emoji]️ And welcome to TCS :wavey:

Make yourself at home and do post more of your kitties photos and also do browse through the site for the many interesting articles ;)