Hello from yet another newbie!

enik

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! I rescued a darling white male kitten two weeks ago and am so happy that I have found your website! I've always been a dog person but have also enjoyed other people' cats. Well, my daughter found (or vice -versa) this kitten while she and her husband were taking their daily walk. He wouldn't leave them alone and kept coming out of the trees and meowing loudly. The outcome is obvious! I just adore him! I also have a 10-year-old Boston Terrier, who isn't as excited as I am about this new addition to our family because 'Snowball' won't leave her alone. Things are working out, and I'm sure that eventually they will be pals. Right now, my dog just tolerates the kitten.
I look forward to reading more posts and learning more about caring for cats and meeting everyone!
Nancy

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
It's great that you've joined us!

If you have any questions as you find your way around the site, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll be happy to help.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to you and your fur-family - how wonderful that you were able to take Snowball in
I hope your dog settles

You'll love it here, theres always lots to do and see
and theres always someone on hand for those kitty type question

Glad you dropped in to join us and enjoy the forums

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many Welcomes to you, your new kitten, and your terrier!

We are so happy to hear you rescued your new kitten
We hope to hear more stories about your pets! We have a 'Snowball' too
Enjoy the forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

enik

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

Hello and welcome to you and your fur-family - how wonderful that you were able to take Snowball in
I hope your dog settles

You'll love it here, theres always lots to do and see
and theres always someone on hand for those kitty type question

Glad you dropped in to join us and enjoy the forums
Hi!
Thanks very much! I'm still not quite used to the rules, etc., but I'm slowly learning how to use the forums, etc. I already love reading all posts and meeting everyone.
Thanks so much also for the banana for Snowball! She loves it!

That was very thoughtful of you.
Snowball and Ellie (my dog) are getting along pretty well now. Snowball still pounces on her and tries to get her to play; but Ellie just move out of the way and doesn't bark at him anymore. I make sure that I don't pay too much attention to Snowball so that Ellie doesn't get jealous (although I'd love to be holding and playing with him all the time!) Nancy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

enik

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

Many Welcomes to you, your new kitten, and your terrier!

We are so happy to hear you rescued your new kitten
We hope to hear more stories about your pets! We have a 'Snowball' too
Enjoy the forums!
Thanks! Is your 'Snowball' pure white or does he/she have different colors mxed in? To me Snowball" sounds more like a female cat name, but I guess it can be either.
We'll probably call him "Snowy" as a nickname.
I'll be sure to keep you all posted about my adventures with my kitten and dog, etc.!

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Nancy & welcome to the forum. My son found my kitty, Blossom, in a similar way when she was just 3 weeks old. I have 2 dogs, a 14 yo border collie that doesn't think much of Blossom but tolerates her.

My son's dog Sooty is younger, 6 3/4 yo & loves to play with Blossom or should I say Blossom mostly instigates the play.