Hello From Willow And Me

Renne

a kitty parent
Adult Cat
Purraise
Could you upload Willow's latest pictures? I'd love to see how she grew up!

My mother keeps flowers and we still don't let our kitten into her bedroom just in case. Although in our case the reason is because some plants are harmful to cats, but sources of information abotu which ones are safe contradict each other.

It's a great idea about a harness, and with words on it, your princess definitely won't get lost this way! Although she might get stolen for her beauty ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Willow's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
inside of your imagination and/or smartphone app
I took this one today. It's not the greatest, but at seven months I think she looks British. :lol:
DSCF2626.JPG

Not really, but more like a USAmerican teenager TRYING to look British. She certainly doesn't look anything at all like a Russian Blue.

Pictures of Russian Blues here:

Pictures of British Blues here:

She's never had a plumy tail, so probably she just hasn't lost her baby fuzz yet. USAmerican moggies can be big and have large bones too, I just think it's funny. I hope I'm not overfeeding her.

Renne

a kitty parent
Adult Cat
Purraise
She's adorable! And honestly, I think she looks much cuter than British cats :) No offense to British cats and their fans. Your Willow doesn't have that bulldog face look that they tend to have, again I'm sorry ;)