Hello From Tennessee!

slykitten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there! I’m new here from Nashville, Tennessee. I have a kitten named Mr. Mittens who I found huddled under my patio when he was 3 weeks old. I believe his mother was a feral cat who was hit by a car the day before. Mittens was bottle fed until he was old enough to eat wet food and kitten chow on his own. He gets along great with my dogs. They even sleep together at times. It’s precious. I’m not sure what else to say, so let me end this before I start to ramble. :lol:

8D4267C7-E1D9-41D8-9050-6CB9376D9F4A.jpeg

48A02A88-07CB-48CF-AC8F-CC1752823F88.jpeg

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi@slykitten and welcome to the site, so glad you joined us. We hope you enjoy looking around, joining in and posting lots of photos. Mr Mittens is adorable and what a lovely photo of your dog and Mr Mittens cuddling together. Good friends already.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
333333.jpg~c200.jpeg
Slykitten and Mr Mittens, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3662.GIF
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for taking in Mr Mitten and got giving him a warm and fur-ever loving home. :clapcat: He's a handsome boy!

Do take more photos of him as he grows up pretty fast and you'll not have enough kitten photos of him and do post more photos of him for us to see

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules
bringing-home-a-new-cat-the-complete-guide.29657
first-time-cat-owners-guide.33669
how-to-help-a-new-cat-adjust-to-your-home.32804
common-foods-that-are-harmful-to-cats.30181
household-chemicals-and-your-cats.29641
first-aid-for-cats.22464
cats-lilies-avoid-the-danger-lurking-in-your-home.33397
the-litterbox-what-every-cat-owner-needs-to-know.33457
how-to-choose-the-right-litterbox.32515

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. Mr. Mittens is adorable. I'm so glad you found him and saved his life. How old is he now?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH MY! I am entirely kittensmitten! Looks like he's found his safe place, in the arms of your precious pup!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign:
Good to see you here Mr Mittens and your sibling dog. Enjoy many wonderful years with your loving family.

Looking forward to a lot of posts and photos of you. :)