Hello from Solo’s new family!

Jefhrn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Our family has just welcomed Solo, a 21/2 year old male cat from a local rescue. He is almost all black with a couple of hidden white patches under an arm. He already feels like part of the family and we are trying hard to understand his meows and behavior, and letting him set the pace to get used to us. I like to do a lot of learning for anything new and look forward to getting to know Solo and making him happy and healthy with us! I know this forum will be invaluable!

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi! Welcome! I look forward to talking more with you and learning about Solo!

I must ask though...was 21/2 a typo?! Is he actually 21?! If so that's pretty cool!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
93e47d87088201a7508b3422c48cf075.jpg
Jefhrn and Solo, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
04dc1171beeb7d41f8292ff3afb1cc22.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

We love cat photos here and please do post Solo's photos for us to see! :camera::camera::camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Congrats on the kitty adoption. :bouquet: Solo is gorgeous. :dancingblackcat: