Hello From Slovakia

Felinediablox

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, I am Lenka and I live in Slovakia, with my boyfriend. I discovered this site when my kitten Severus was dying. Unfortunately, he did not survive. Me and my boyfriend love cats, we have our girl Lili. We have had her since she was 8 weeks old and she is 2 years old now. This is Lili:
16831508_1463332387072052_1625152376_n.jpg 19688597_1638878859517403_801697277_o.jpg

She can be a little mischievous sometimes, but she is very dependent on us - she gets scared of anything really easily, and she can be clumsy many times. She loves other kitties and so we will try to find a friend for her soon.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I'm sorry to hear about Severus. If you feel like it, you can post a memorial to him on our Crossing the Bridge forums. :hugs:

Lili is beautiful! Here are some special photo threads where you can show off her picture.

Orange Cats

Bi-color kitties only!

See you around! :hellocomputer:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello, Lenka. I read your memorial to Severus, and while I am so sorry that he is no longer with you, I am glad that you and Lili are with us now! She's a beautiful girl. We will look forward to getting to know her friend when you find the perfect cat to share her home!

deidrahall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site :):):) Aweee :sniffle: sorry about Severus. It's always hard when we lose one of our babies. He'll forever be in your hearts :hugs: We lost our Noney last month and the people here were so kind and supportive, I'm thankful.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Lenka and Lili, on behalf of The Catsite community, I warmly IMG_2692.GIF both of you :wave3:

So sorry to hear about Severus but I'm sure Lili is giving you lots of joy too.

Feel free to ask questions and do check out the the Articles section and participate in the Forum discussions.
Do post more photos of Lili and see ya around the site :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Felinediablox

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all! Tomorrow, Lili is getting a new friend! I will introduce her once we get her. I thin kwe will call the new kitten Abby.