Hello From Our Florida Colony

FLBobcat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just found this site today, while looking for some information. We're a team of two, and have approximately 27 rescued/family cats, all neutered and spayed (of course!). We've been doing this for the past thirteen years, or so, and enjoy caring for our catkids, and the love they return to us. Looking forward to perusing the informative posts from this community.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the forums. Wow, that's a lot of mouths to feed. I can't say much, at one time I had 9 horses, 2 dogs and 3 cats. A lot of work, but well worth it.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! I'm sure everyone would love to see pictures of your cats! We have very nice photo forums and a monthly contest that is a lot of fun! I hope to see you around the forums! :hellocomputer:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello FLBobcat, welcome to TCS :wave3:

That's a big bunch of kitties you have there. Thank you for your love for them in rescuing and taking care of them.

You've come to the right place and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask and also do check out the rest of the site for the many good reads in the Articles section and also the discussions in the various forum threads.

Yes, do post photos of your kitties for us to see :wink: