Hello From Ontariariario

Lazy Orange House Cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello from a little colony of twelve rescued cats. Morgenne, Nia Maura, Ramona, Kitty Fantastic, Sylvia Rose, Thoby, Susan Quinn, Dusty Springfield, Montgomery, Pennie, Flapjack and Rosey. We are all senior and special needs cats. We own two pet humans who are somewhat trained.
Its very nice to meet everyone!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
cute-cats-fence-saying-hello-illustration_77984-488.jpg
Lazy Orange House Cat and kitty gang, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
40c928a6580f30ff3a9e28234e3abab4.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see! :camera: :camera: :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello to Morgenne, Nia Maura, Ramona, Kitty Fantastic, Sylvia Rose, Thoby, Susan Quinn, Dusty Springfield, Montgomery, Pennie, Flapjack and Rosey. :wave2: Tell your pet humans hello, too. ;)

So which one of you is the "Lazy Orange House Cat"? :winkcat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lazy Orange House Cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That was Felix, who passed away last year. Its a line from a song "I'm just a lazy orange house cat on a sofa where I'll be put up," but it always reminds me of him. Fluffy old guy of around twenty who looked like Bert Lahr.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That was Felix, who passed away last year. Its a line from a song "I'm just a lazy orange house cat on a sofa where I'll be put up," but it always reminds me of him. Fluffy old guy of around twenty who looked like Bert Lahr.
I've never heard of that song before, but it could apply to my Ruby girl, as well. :lovecat2:

Felix sounds like a sweet cat. Was he a rescue too?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lazy Orange House Cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've never heard of that song before, but it could apply to my Ruby girl, as well. :lovecat2:

Felix sounds like a sweet cat. Was he a rescue too?
Felix was picked up by Animal Control somewhere around here and taken to Kennel Inn. He was matted, emaciated and full of parasites, inside and out. He did a couple of days there and they were going to put him down, but Furry Friends rescue grabbed him instead. They cleaned him up and rehabilitated him, and I adopted him out of Pet Smart in Barrie. His nickname was Survivor Man. My Susan also survived Kennel Inn by the skin of her teeth. She's a foster fail.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Awww... sweet Felix. So glad he was rescued, then adopted by you. Living to 20 years, is pretty amazing, considering his early life. He really was a Survivor Man. RIP dear Felix. :angel3:

BTW, we have a Crossing the Bridge forum where you could post a tribute to your Survivor Man, if you'd like.

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello!!! Welcome and nice to meet you!! I'm Kris and my furballs are Sammy (Tuxedo, pictured in my icon!) Jasper (a mackarel tabby), his twin sister Mia, Milo (also a tuxie) and our newest addition is a little orange tabby named Charlie. I also have three dogs named Sergio (black lab), Benito (catahoula) and Lola (white doggie - we are not sure her breed!) We're happy you are here!
I'm also sorry about your loss in Felix. My heart goes out to you =(