Hello From Ohio!

hilgenep

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi guys! I'm not totally new to TCS and have posted a few times because I was a foster mama a few times this year. But I finally found the most perfect kitty to call my own and wanted to introduce Finn!

He was picked up by animal control when the cops were called about a child throwing kittens out of a tree... yikes. Thankfully only one kitten was injured and he is recovering very well. Finn was luckily not part of that abuse but was confiscated along with every animal found on the property.

Despite his interesting past, Finn is super confident, playful, and affectionate. He was estimated to be 2 years old but I have a feeling he is probably 8-10 months. He is super dog-like and even loves to walk on leash!

I can't wait to get to know everyone and pester you with a ton of "new mom" questions :)

IMG_8747.JPG IMG_4522.JPG

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Finn is so cute! You're awesome for rescuing him. If you feel like, here's a special photo thread you can show off his picture more: Tuxedo Cats ;)

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi welcome (again ) Finn is adorable !! Thanking for giving him his forever home :vibes:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello hilgenep hilgenep and Finn, IMG_3136.GIF

Thank you for being a foster mom and also glad that Finn and you found each other. He is a lovely kitty :lovecat::lovecat4:

Yes, we do love to see more photos of Finn please :wink: