Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
46515CEB-4956-4C2F-A660-CDEDC04FB652.gif
JethroGirova, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
4659BDA7-9ABB-44F1-BC34-1234EE3D123A.gif
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

You can start a new thread and post your questions here in Cat Behavior if it’s about it’s behavior or it’s action that you suspect that it has to do with health issues, then you may start a thread here in Cat Health where more members frequent and those that have experience in that area may be able to help you.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! You can post under Cat Behavior like stated above, or right here. If you go a while and no one responds, just post another few words and that brings your post right back to thr top where more will see it. With all the wonderful cat people on this site, I'm sure your question can be answered. I, myself, have had a cat in my life for almost 60 years, there must literally be thousands of years of experiance on this site!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hithere: I'm glad you joined the site and hope we can offer helpful advice concerning your orange tabby. :gingercat: As other members have said, please feel free to post in the Cat Behavior section and/or any other forums where you may have questions. We aim to please! :thumbsup:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:

I also joined to ask a question about the actions of an Orange Tabby that I have never seen before. It was quite miraculous and I am not sure where I should post my experience.
As the "mama" of an orange tabby girl, I'm extra curious to hear about the actions of the orange tabby.

As has already been mentioned, you can either post about it here in this thread, or start a new thread either in our Cat Behavior or Cat Health forum.

Pictures are welcome too. ;)
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post | TheCatSite :camera:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Chiming in late, I was offline for a few days, but WELCOME! There's not a person here who hasn't had questions about a cat's behavior, that's pretty much what we're here for!